The Perfect Snack FoodRich in Nutrients and Delicious
The Goji Berry is loaded with nutrients
and powerful Antioxidants. The Goji Berry contains
18 Amino Acids, (six times higher than bee pollen) more
Beta Carotene than carrots, more Iron than
spinach, 21 Trace Minerals, and 500 times more
Vitamin C by weight than oranges! The 13 % protein
in the Goji Berry is higher than whole wheat, and displays an
insulin-like action that is effective in fat decomposition. The
Goji Berry is loaded with many other vitamins and minerals
including Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamins B1, B2, B6, and
Vitamin E. Truly an incredible food and the best part is
the Goji Berry tastes great! Sweet and delicious!
Goji berries are also widely used to
reduce the craving for sugar. They are especially useful for
hypoglycemic people and for hyperactive children.
These dried Goji Berries are great to
munch on while driving to and from work. The goji berry,
a sweet red fruit native to Asia, serves as both a botanical
medicine and a food, and has a very pleasant taste, somewhere
between a cherry and a cranberry. It has been used as a
medicinal food for thousands of years, and has been studied
extensively in modern times to substantiate its health benefits.
With over 15% protein, 21 essential minerals, and 18 amino
acids, as well as lycium barbarum polysaccharides
Here are just a few of the
many benefits you get from eating goji berries:
- Strengthens the immune system
- Provides antioxidant and anti-aging effects
- Protects the liver
- Builds strong blood and promotes cardiovascular health
- Supports eye health and improves vision
Highest quality, organic. Our berries are also tested
for microorganisms, pesticides, and nutrients by an independent
lab to confirm their quality after shipment to the U.S.
How to use goji berries:
- Delicious by the handfuleat as little as half an ounce
a day and experience goji berrys many wonderful benefits.
- Add to smoothies, salads, desserts, yogurt, and granola.
- Make your own goji juice by soaking the berries and
blending or running them through a juicer.
- Vitamin C 500 times more per ounce than oranges
- Caratenoids richest source of all known foods or
- 18 amino acids, including all 8 essential amino acids
a complete protein
- 21 trace minerals, including zinc, iron (11 mg./100
gr.), copper, calcium, selenium, germanium sesquioxide,
- tetraterpenoids xeaxanthine and physalin
- anti-bacterials & anti-fungals: Sesquiterpenoids:
cyperone and solavetivone
- anti-inflammatory agent: beta-sitosterol
protein than even whole wheat,
* B-Complex Vitamins,
* Vitamin E,
* 4 unique polysaccharides,
* richer than carrots in beta-carotene,
* known as the happy berry for mood,
Goji's Rating on the ORAC and Bovis Scales
scale is a standardized test used by the US Department of
Agriculture to measure the Total Antioxidant Potency of foods
and nutritional supplements. This test was developed by Dr.
Guohua Cao, a physician and chemist with the National Institute
on Aging in Baltimore. It provides a precise means of
determining the power of specific foods, supplements and
compounds to destroy, or neutralize, free-radicals in the body;
in other words, their antioxidant power. ORAC stands for "Oxygen
Radical Absorbance Capacity," and the measurement is expressed
as "ORAC units per 100 grams" of a given food or supplement.
Heres how some common foods measure-up on the ORAC scale.
Noni - 17,000
Sea Silver - 24,000
Limu plus - 54,000
Xang0 - 53,000
TIBETAN GOJI BERRIES 355,000
Egg plant 390 ORAC units
Kiwi fruit 602
Red bell pepper 710
Red grapes 739
Alfalfa sprouts 930
Brussel sprouts 980
Kale - 1770
Black berries 2036
TIBETAN GOJI BERRIES 25,300